So if you follow us on facebook, you probably know that we have a very big weekend ahead of us. We're rebranding the club, with the new name, blog and facebook page being launched officially on Sunday.
To celebrate the relaunch/rebranding of the club, we will also have a pop up retro beauty stall at the Pure Vintage fair on Sunday, with a make up artist and a hair dresser on hand to do some vintage make overs, so do make sure to swing by the market and particularly our stall!
Would anyone like a sneak peak at our new fancy name?

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd definitely donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settlе for book-marking and
ReplyDeleteadԁing your RSS fеeԁ to my Google account.
I look forward to brand new uрdatеs and will talk about this
sitе wіth my Facebooκ group.
Tаlκ soon!
Lοok іnto my blog ... how do nootropics improve cognitive function
Take a look at my homepage : do nootropics work
Hi there,
DeleteThanks so much for your very kind and encouraging words!
We have wound down now on posting here, but for our rebrand we are now the Ration Book Revival so if you'd like to check out our new blog it can be found here http://rationbookrevival.blogspot.ie/ and we also have a facebook page under the same name where we announce details of all of our events.
I've taken a goo at your own blog and it looks very interesting! I will admit I don't think I am familiar with nootropics, but I did a BA in psychology at uni so it's a topic I hold dear and I am very interested to learn more.
Warmest regards,
Blue
I’m not that much of a onlinе reader tο be honest but your sіtes геаlly nіce,
ReplyDeletekееp it uρ! ӏ'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. All the best
Review my web blog ... oklahoma city roofing